Travel to CMA
Voted by readers of USA TODAY as Florida's #1 Attraction for 2013, Clearwater Marine Aquarium is home to two movie stars, Winter and Hope and the sets of Dolphin Tale and Dolphin Tale 2. Take a Behind the Scenes tour to learn about our marine life rescue work and visit approximately 40 resident animals. Then take the free boat shuttle or trolley to Winter's Dolphin Tale Adventure, a museum of actual movie sets, props and a collection of Winter's tails.
- Home of Winter, Hope and Rufus the pelican
- Actual set of Dolphin Tale and Dolphin Tale 2
- Interactive touch pools including starfish, hermit crabs, urchins and stingrays
- Approximately 40 resident animals including otters and endangered sea turtles
- Working marine hospital allows you to see what our trainers do to help marine life every day
Things To Do