THINGS TO DO IN CLEARWATER
White Sandy Beaches and a local movie star all in one location! What better reason to visit Clearwater, Florida? Visit Clearwater's famous white sandy beaches, fishing piers, exotic food restaurants, family friendly attractions and luxurious hotels. The Sunshine State is known around the world for our beautiful sunny weather and Clearwater Beach is the #1 rated family beach on our Gulf Coast. Escape the sun and visit the Clearwater Marine Aquarium to meet our very own local movie star, Winter the dolphin. Choose from the following list of activities to plan a vacation of a lifetime.
- Dozens of challenging golf courses
- Pirate ship cruises
- Lunch and dinner cruises
- Eco-boat trips
- Busch Gardens (45 minutes)
- Island of Adventures water park (45 minutes)
- Raymond James Stadium – Home of the Tampa Bay Bucs (31 minutes)
- Tropicana Field – Home of the Tampa Bay Rays (33 minutes)
- St. Pete Times Forum – Home of the Tampa Bay Lightning (40 minutes)
Clearwaters Dolphins is a unique artistic initiative featuring a growing pod of more than 100 6-foot tall fiberglass dolphins, each individually designed by a local artist and sponsored by an area business. The majority of these beautiful dolphins are available for public viewing and guests are invited to follow the Dolphin Trail. A map of where all these incredible dolphins can be found is available HERE. Following the Dolphin Trail is a must do for any visit to Clearwater! CLICK HERE for more information.