SAWYER'S SLEEPOVER ADVENTURECMA's brand new overnight program, Sawyer's Sleepover Adventure, combines education and fun as we explore the aquarium afterhours. Go behind-the-scenes at CMA, learn about our resident animals, and then wake up with a guided tour by one of our Marine Life Specialists as you travel around Clearwater Bay. Perfect for scout troops and birthday parties too!
Activities may include:
- Touch Tank and Stingray interactions
- Dolphin presentation
- Late night pizza snack
- Sleeping in the Winter's Dolphin Tale Adventure facility
- Entry into the Hurricane Experience exhibit
- Educational activity
- Light breakfast
- Eco-boat tour
- Admission to both Clearwater Marine Aquarium and Winter's Dolphin Tale Adventure the next day
Available Saturday nights to Sunday mornings for groups of 14 to 28 children.
Price: $74.99 per child (5-18 years of age)
*1 Chaperone for Every 7 Students is Free; Additional Chaperones must Pay Full Price.
*You must have completed release forms for each member of group in order to complete enrollment.
- Try to book your group visit at least 1 month ahead of time. Keep in mind, we are busier in the spring time and tend to book up faster!
- A non-refundable $100 deposit will be required upon booking your Sawyer's Sleepover Adventure.
- CMA requires two weeks' advance registration and total payment for all overnight programs. Please submit payment in one lump sum.
- All participants must sign and submit a waiver and emergency contact form two weeks prior to the program. Waivers may be downloaded through the link below. Final count and forms MUST be submitted two weeks prior to the date of your program.
- If your students require extra assistance, a sign language interpreter, or other accommodations, please let CMA know two weeks prior to your visit so we may do our best to provide you with a great experience!
- Bring your confirmation e-mail with you on the day of your visit.
- Arrive at Winter's Dolphin Tale Adventure at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time to allow for parking and walking time
- Download the prepared itinerary below to make the most of your CMA educational experience! The itinerary also contains all reservation and refund policies, as well as accommodation information.