A group visit is a great way for groups of all ages to experience the entire Clearwater Marine Aquarium and our second facility, Winter's Dolphin Tale Adventure, all for the same discounted group rate!
Educational Groups (Schools, Scouts, Camps, etc.)The visit includes:
School groups visiting the Aquarium for a class field trip can contact the reservation desk to schedule a 30 minute educational add-on program. Educational add-on programs are available for as low as $2.95 per participant. Please see our 2013-2014 Educational Planner for program selections.
Non-Educational Groups (Clubs, Churches, Societies, etc.)The visit includes:
Also ask about our Kayak, Boating, and Snorkeling adventures for groups during your visit!
Please note that requesting a certain date or time does not reserve your spot. Your group will receive a confirmation e-mail once your date or time is reserved. It is recommended that you bring your confirmation e-mail with you on your group visit. Groups arriving more than 15 minutes late for scheduled educational add-on programs will forfeit the program without refund.
- Try to book your group visit at least 1 month ahead of time. Keep in mind, we are busier in the spring time and tend to book up faster!
- Please provide 1 chaperone for every 10 students, 1 chaperone for every 5 special needs students.
- Use our "Chaperone Information Page", located in the Educational Planner, to help keep your group organized prior to and during your visit
- If your students require extra assistance, a sign language interpreter, or other accommodations, please let CMA know two weeks prior to your visit so we may do our best to provide you with a great experience!
- Bring your confirmation e-mail with you on the day of your visit
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time to allow for parking and walking time
- Send one group leader to check in while the rest of the group remains in the vehicles.
- Download one of the prepared itineraries below to make the most of your CMA educational experience! (9:00 am visit) (10:00 am visit) (12:00 pm visit) (Unscheduled time visit)